Nuruxpert Ltd
+44.757210885
FREE UK SHIPPING ON A SPEND £45 or OVER

About NuruXpert
NuruXpert is a 100% British company which manufacturers and exports Nuru massage products throughout Europe. We mainly supply our products to wholesalers and distributors but customers are able to buy from us direct and take advantage of our excellent customer service. The company was founded in 2010 and began by importing products from Thailand. After a while it became clear that clients wanted high quality, British made products and so we began manufacturing our own brands using British sourced ingredients where we can - our Siren candles are all handmade in Scotland and our bed sheets are handmade in England for instance. Because our products are made in Britain, clients are guaranteed quality which conforms to EU directives and standards and of course they are supporting a British company. All of our gels and candles have a majority of naturally derived ingredients which are clearly labelled, so customers can have complete confidence in our products. We use ingredients such as seaweed, pure water and vitamin C which makes up 98.8% of our gel products, the other 1.2% being EU controlled preservatives. Our candles contain Moroccan Argan oil with essential and natural plant oils locked in that are proved to be beneficial for skin. We are also a UK regulated company with full contact details so you know that when you shop with us, you are protected. 


 
The office will be closed October 14th - 18th, any orders placed from 4pm Friday 11th will be processed on Monday 21st, please plan ahead :) Thank you xx
The office will be closed October 14th - 18th, any orders placed from 4pm Friday 11th will be processed on Monday 21st, please plan ahead :) Thank you xx

Featured Products

Popular Products

New Products

Special Offers

Hot!
Siren Supreme 1000ml
Siren Supreme 1000ml
£45.00
Offer
Nuru Massage Acrylic Ch..
£145.00
Nuru Massage Acrylic Ch..
£87.00
Offer
Siren Supreme Double PU..
£153.14
Siren Supreme Double PU..
£138.14
Offer
Siren Supreme Inflatabl..
£156.98
Siren Supreme Inflatabl..
£139.98
Siren Supreme Infl..
£156.98
Siren Supreme Infl..
£139.98
Siren Supreme 2000..
£405.00
Siren Supreme 2000..
£324.00
Siren Supreme 1000..
£540.00
Siren Supreme 1000..
£378.00
Pasante Mixed Pack..
£24.99
Pasante Mixed Pack..
£18.99
Offer
Pasante Mixed Pack..
£24.99
Pasante Mixed Pack..
£18.99
Offer
Siren Supreme Infl..
£156.98
Siren Supreme Infl..
£139.98
Offer
Siren Group
£130.00
Siren Group
£113.00
Offer
Nuru Massage Acryl..
£145.00
Nuru Massage Acryl..
£87.00
Offer
Siren Supreme Infl..
£156.98
Siren Supreme Infl..
£139.98
Offer
Pasante Mixed Pack..
£24.99
Pasante Mixed Pack..
£18.99
Offer
Siren Supreme Doub..
£153.14
Siren Supreme Doub..
£138.14
Offer
Siren Supreme 2000..
£405.00
Siren Supreme 2000..
£324.00
Product Added to your Cart
x

-------- OR --------